- ProFile Sports is a media service, offering the full range of television and radio brands. ProFile Sports is everywhere TV and radio, with live stream and video on demand (VOD) content on PCs, tablets and smartphones.
2. When do new episodes become available on demand?
- Episodes typically become available on demand the day after airing on TV. Broadcasts of live episodes can take several hours longer to become available for streaming - often until the afternoon of the next day.
3. What episodes are available on Live TV?
-This is based on the streaming rights held by each channel.
4. Can I download an episode from ProFile Sports?
- No, ProFile Sports is a streaming service. Live Stream and the VOD content is owned by or licensed to us and your rights to such content shall be limited to the viewing of files for non-commercial private use in accordance with your purchase.
5. Can I use ProFile Sports when traveling to other countries?
- Travelers from Italia who have access to live streams will need to subscribe for the live streams when they travel to other countries. N.B. ProFile Sports is free to viewers in Italia with subscription required outside of Italia.
6. Why am I seeing different content than my friends, relative outside and inside of Italia?
- There are some programs that we do not have broadcast rights outside of Italia and when that occurs we provide alternative content to subscribers who do not reside in Italia.
7. Why am I being billed for the 7- day free Trial when it supposed to be free?
- The money of the user never gets deducted during his 7 day free trial. The way our 7-day trial program works is our merchant processor (Paypal) places an authorization to charge the credit card. When the user signs up and doesn't convert to the subscription the merchant releases that authorization after the trial period is over. This means that there is no refund afterwards because the money is never deducted from the user.
8. How soon should I cancel if I don’t wish to continue after the 7-day free trial?
- Users can cancel their subscription up until one (1) day before the 7-day free trial ends.
1. Why should I register to ProFile Sports?
-Registration provides access to the ProFile Sports site and both free and member VOD content.
2. How do I become a member of ProFile Sports?
-To become a member of ProFile Sports you simply need to register at ProFile Sports.
3. I forgot my password to ProFile Sports. What should I do?
-If you forgot your password, you can recover it by following these steps: i. Go to ProFile Sports from a Web browser. ii. Click "SIGN IN" in the upper right part of the page. iii. Click "Forgot Your Password". iv. Enter the email address you used to create your ProFile Sports account. v. Click "Send". vi. If you have an issue, send a ticket to email@example.com and we can reset the password for you.
4. I have not received a confirmation email. What do I do?
- Please send indication to the site staff using the support email available on the site (firstname.lastname@example.org).
5. I can’t log in at all. What should I do?
- Please check again your user-name and password. - If still not able to Login, please send indication to the site staff using the support email available on the site (email@example.com).
6. How do I delete my ProFile Sports membership?
- Please send indication to the site staff using the support email available on the site (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your user name and they will delete your account.
7. I reset my password and it still does not work?
- Ensure that the email address used is the same email used to register.
8. The live show I am supposed to be watching is showing the same content and does not match the program I wantto watch?
- This is usually an issue with content replacement and/or EPG. If this occurs please contact (email@example.com).
9. Why do I have to pay for PPV events if I am a subscriber and do I need to subscribe to view PPV events?
- It is the policy of ProFile Sports to not require a subscription to our streaming service to purchase a PPV event ticket like many other subscriber services require. However, we do require subscribers to purchase PPV event tickets. The subscription fee only covers the premium content for the live TV Channels, Radio Channels and Premium VODs.
10. Why is the streaming on my mobile device not working properly but I can stream on my PC?
- The first thing to confirm is that you have downloaded the App for your device. Many times the reason for the issue is people try to stream on their web browser of their device and not through the App which will cause inconsistent results. If after downloading the app and trying again it does not work, then contact (firstname.lastname@example.org).
1. Why should I subscribe to ProFile Sports?
Subscribing to ProFile Sports, gives you access to the live streams and VOD content of RJRGLEANER Communications Group five television and five radio brands.
2. What are Premium Items?
Premium items are those which are available only to ProFile Sports subscribers.
3. How can I cancel my ProFile Sports subscription?
To cancel your subscription go to ProFile Sports, my subscription tab of My Account section and simply select the ‘cancel subscription’ button.
4. Will I get a refund if I cancel my ProFile Sports subscription?
- If you believe you are entitled to a refund, please write to the site staff (email@example.com). Normally, cancellation in the middle of a month is not entitled for refund.
5. How Do I update the payment information for my ProFile Sports subscription?
- You should login to your account page and there you should have access to your billing information.
6. Can I rent or purchase individual programmes instead of subscribing to ProFile Sports?
- We have a rental feature where users may rent from our available listing of videos for a slated amount of time.
7. What does the ProFile Sports subscription package entail?
- The ProFile Sports subscription includes the live streams and VOD content of all RJRGLEANER Communications Group brands.
8. You charged me twice?
- The pending charge is simply an authorization to charge the credit card but in some cases will show up (especially on Debit cards) as a reduction in your spending balance.
9. How do I update my credit card information if it has changed?
- Once your subscription has lapsed you may go to ‘Billing Information’ from the ‘My Account’ section, select ‘change credit card’ and enter the updated information.
10. How do I cancel my subscription and/or stop the auto-billing?
- In order to cancel your subscription you need to go to ProFile Sports website, sign in and in "your account" click on "cancel subscription". Your subscription will automatically cancelled at the end of the period subscribed.
11. I live in Italia and you are still asking me to subscribe?
- Please go to your web browser and in Google type in IP Address and send us the result. Sometimes the internet provider in Italia is using an IP address outside of Italia. We determine who needs to subscribe based on your IP address.
12. How do I purchase a subscription?
- Please visit ProFile Sports My Accounts, click on Subscription, select subscription package, click buy now.
1. Which browser does ProFile Sports support?
- ProFile Sports supports all major browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Explorer version 10 and up.
2. ProFile Sports minimum system requirements.
- ProFile Sports runs on Dual-core PC or better.
3. Minimum Internet speed requirement.
- 3 Mbps.
1. Does ProFile Sports have an app for IOS?
- Yes. ProFile Sports now has a free iOS app that can be downloaded to your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch via the App Store. You cannot create an account on the ProFile Sports app. First, you will need to visit ProFile Sports to register for a free account. Use the email address and password from your newly created ProFile Sports account to login to the ProFile Sports app.
2. Does ProFile Sports have an app for Android?
- Yes. ProFile Sports has a free Android app that can be downloaded to your Android phone or Android tablet via Google Play. You cannot create an account on the ProFile Sports app. First, you will need to visit ProFile Sports to register for a free account. Use the email address and password from your newly created ProFile Sports account to login to the ProFile Sports app.
3. For which IOS device is the ProFile Sports App supported?
- IPhone 4s and later.
4. On which Android device is the ProFile Sports App supported?
- Android 4.0 and later.
5. Can I create a ProFile Sports account on my app?
- -No. You must visit ProFile Sports to register or subscribe. Then, use the email address and password from your newly created ProFile Sports account to login to the ProFile Sports app.
6. Is ProFile Sports available on smart TV?
- Not yet.
7. I'm getting the following error when I tried to login: 'You already have 3 devices registered for thisaccount' What should I do?
-You are getting this error because your account already has three (3) registered devices. If you want to remove, or change your already registered devices, please send us your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to help you.
8. I am having trouble with the ProFile Sports App. Where can I get help?
- Please send an email to the address detailed on the web site (email@example.com).